La Roca Cheesecake
La Roca Topping
- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch Candy
- 1/4 cup margarine butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. almond or vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped or ground Almond Roca Buttercrunch
La Roca Topping:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine crumbs, Almond Roca and margarine;
- Press frimly on bottom of a 9 inch spring-form pan or 13 inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth;
- Add eggs and extract; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan; bake 55-60 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool; top with La Roca Topping; chill; refrigerate leftovers.
Author: Brown and Haley
- In a small saucepan combine brown sugar and whipping cream; heat and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until thickened; remove from heat and stir in Almond Roca; spoon evenly over cake. (For 13 x 9 inch pan, double all topping ingredients; simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened.)
Makes one full-size cheesecake.