- 2 pounds semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 pint ice cream*, slightly thawed
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
*Use butter pecan, black walnut, mint, dutch chocolate, "favorites"; anything but vanilla.
- Line an 8" or 9" square pan with foil and lightly butter the foil.
- Place chopped chocolate in medium size glass mixing bowl. Microwave on full power for 1 minute and 45 seconds. Stir.
- Add thawed ice cream and beat until smooth.
- Stir in nuts. Turn into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm; cut into squares.
Double Boiler Directions:
Place chocolate in pan inside of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water. Stir until melted.
Makes approximately 64 pieces.
Source: National Confectioners Association