Hershey's S'More Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1.55 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Press half of dough into prepared pan.
- Arrange chocolate bars over dough, breaking as needed to fit. Spread with marshmallow creme. Scatter bits of remaining dough over marshmallow; carefully press to form a layer.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Makes 16 bars.