Chocolate Pina Colada
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 can coconut water
- 1 cup Jacques Torres Classic hot chocolate powder
- Rum to taste
- Ice as needed
- Fresh pineapple, peeled, cored
- Heat the coconut milk and water and whisk in the hot chocolate mix.
- Bring to a boil and cook for about 30 seconds, whisking constantly, until all of the chocolate has melted and the mix is fully combined.
- Remove from the heat and cool in the refrigerator until cold.
- Place the cold hot chocolate, rum, pineapple to taste and ice in a blender and blend until slushy.
- Pour into glass and serve.
Author: Jacques Torres Chocolate